For things to change, you have to change. For things to get better, you have to get better. If you see the opportunity to fulfill your dreams then don't let anybody steal your dream.
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Future Holiday Plans

I was in the hammock earlier relaxing when this questions pop-up in my head. What if I will going to spend holidays with my fiance? Where would i like to go? Oh well, there's a lot places I would love to go as i love to travel. Now it reminds me of my fiance having his holiday now in Spain. I wonder if he book at cheaperthanhotel for his accommodation or maybe he doesn't know about it yet.

Anyways I learned that cheaperthanhotel offers hotel five star services for a low cost late booking which i think would be very convenient for us. Aside from that they are almost around the globe now. Oh well, that would make me consider the services at CheaperthanHotel.com. I know they have in Southeast Asian countries like Cheap Singapore Hotels, Cheap Kuala Lumpur Hotels, Cheap Hanoi Hotels and Cheap Bangkok Hotels.

I know this countries are rich of history which I know my fiance would love to explore and i know that this are the places which most businessman go because this are the most common ideal places for shopping destination where you can find interesting shopping areas like the famous Orchard Road in Singapore, Chatuchale Weekend market in Bangkok and in Vietnam which said to be shopper's paradise as well as in Kuala Lumpur which said to be one of the Southeast Asia's premiere shopping destination.

I consider this places to visit for future holiday for both of us because i was thinking not only for a plain holiday but of course "hitting two birds in one stone" that means business with pleasure. Visiting those places would help me give ideas on where to shop for my future business and get some quotes for prices at the same time i would have time to spent together with my fiance and have time to relax

No comments: