For things to change, you have to change. For things to get better, you have to get better. If you see the opportunity to fulfill your dreams then don't let anybody steal your dream.
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Buy and Sell Business

Putting up a business is not new to us as most business minded people think. It will never be achieve unless you work for it and it really inspires us whenever we heard success stories from people who engage in the business. So I was thinking how could we start a business. Well we know that it is not easy and there is a lot of things to consider such as ;

1.What business you're going to put- it should e the one you have the passion with which you love to do.

2. The Capital- the money that you're going to invest to start the business

3. The place- where you plan to put up your business. It must be where the people or customers are.

4. The supplier- where you can get or buy your products.


And so on...... That's only some of the important things you have to consider. Anyways, I was inspired and thinking of engaging into a buy and sell business in the near future since I spent most of my time online. It interest me of buying goods online and resell it at a reasonable price which i think is very convenient for me as i don't need to do the traveling myself to buy the goods and I heard that I can find goods at ShopWiki.com where they offers anything and everything for sale on the web. I was glad to know that and after seeing the site myself I probably look again and try to look for some new trends of women's tops which have a wide variety such as long sleeve blouses, tank tops, strapless and t-shirts and perhaps i'll be looking for something in general like the complete women's wardrobe. And to match this of course i would like also to find some beautiful handbags as well as flip flops. I might also needed something for myself a suits that i will be using for business meetings if ever i had to meet a client. I am thinking to start first selling it through circle of friends in person or online and I am pretty sure it will create a buzz and referrals and will gain networks. I really had the vision and I am really looking forward to make it happen in the near future.

No comments: