For things to change, you have to change. For things to get better, you have to get better. If you see the opportunity to fulfill your dreams then don't let anybody steal your dream.
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Interior Designs from Lifestyle Magazine

I was in the mall earlier when I saw a book bazaar. I dropped by to see if there's any lifestyle magazine i can find. I look around and saw some couple of magazines at the corner. I went there and get the one that i first saw. That first one is very interesting because it features a rest house of one of our famous actress here. I turn the pages and seen the pictures and i was really amazed because the interior designs of the rest house is very nice and wonderful. It really suits my taste. Now I wonder who is the interior designer of that because it is indeed very good.

Anyways, as I've said the design is really good especially the ceiling fans which really match the structure of the house as well as the furnitures. I am not sure if it's a craftmade ceiling fans or a modern ceiling fans but it really looks great to me and the color matches very well with the lights and other things in the house. Now it give me the idea to use the magazine as reference of the design that i might use in my dreams house in the near future. So i decided to buy it and keep it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's the name of that lifestyle magazine? Or is the magazine named Lifestyle magazine in itself?